Monday, June 4, 2007

Disability Info at your fingertips!

The folks at Google have done it again! You can now create custom search engines to help you get the best results in a given topic without having to slog through all of the unrelated results. To help you find disability related info, we've created a custom search engine and placed it at the bottom of the right hand column of this blog. Do you have a disability site you frequently use that you think should be added to the search engine? Leave us a comment and let us know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use chasa.org everyday. It stands for Children with Hemipleiga and Stroke Association. It has been a resource I could not live without since I found out that my daughter had a stroke at birth. This site is wonderful. Please include it.

Anonymous said...

For spinal cord injury information, may I suggest...

unite2fightparalysis.org
working2walk.org
bridges2hope.org
christopherreeve.org
carecure.org
liferollson.org
samschmidt.com
spinalcord.uab.edu

These are the sites that I can think of, right off the top of my head.